UX Designer at Baker Hughes GE / Teksystems
May 2017 – Present
• Worked with Product Owners and subject-matter experts to create features for internal software.
• Attended Field Service Engineer training to better understand the software, process, and end-user needs.
• Interviewed end-users and subject-matter experts to get a better understanding of user-needs.
• Initiated research that involved attending training, gathering internal and competitor documentation.
• Worked to maintain corporate brand standard across software and printed logs.
• Participated in sprint planning and retrospective meetings for the software team.
• Created and leveraged existing interaction and visual designs for new features.
• Helped with release testing before a major update to software.
UX Designer at SunPower Corporation
March 2015 - December 2016
• Worked with the Product Owners and stakeholders to analyze and create for current business needs.
• Provided the long-term vision for the residential customer portal features.
• Helped create release strategy for new features and updates for residential customer portal.
• Created visual and interaction designs for residential, commercial and internal software.
• Constructed prototypes and design specifications for components.
• Conducted research involving stakeholder, end user interviews, and customer feedback.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure solutions were translated to the final application.
UI/UX Designer at Kristin Lott (Freelance)
February 2009 - April 2015
• Worked as a design consultant directly with companies and though staffing agencies.
• Meet with Directors, Department Heads and Leads to establish goals for projects.
• Produced sketches, wireframes, visual and interaction design for desktop and mobile devices.
• Created banner images and other web related materials.
• Supported sales staff with the creation of materials for presentations.
• Created redline specification documents for client hand-off of materials.
Adjunct Professor at Austin Community College
January 2014 - December 2014
• Created lesson plans, projects, and assignments for IMED 2470 UX Design class.
• Created lesson plans, projects, and assignments for ARTC 2613 Visual Design class.
• Lead critiques and classroom discussions on student work and UX related topics.
• Maintained consistent office hours to meet with students outside of class time.
Texas State University
BFA, Communication Design
San Antonio College AAS, Graphic Design
Scaled Agile Framework® Agilist (SA)
Scaled Agile, Inc. License 37800797-1308